Datepicker issue

• jonas961
  • jonas961's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #378 by jonas961
jonas961 created the topic: Datepicker issue
Hello,
I have a problem when using the datepicker in the backend and frontend editing. As soon as I click on the little Calendar icon, the entry is automatically submitted which means I can't use the datepicker - it just goes back to the overview page
I only have that problem when editing an even - when I add a new one it all works

How can I fix that? or is that a problem with the built in datepicker?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #381 by admin
admin replied the topic: Datepicker issue
Never heard of (and had) this issue, sorry... :(
There's probably a plugin or module that conflicts with it. Try disabling some of the unnecessary ones (other than the default ones) and report back.
Thanks
Fabrizio

• jonas961
  • jonas961's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #382 by jonas961
jonas961 replied the topic: Datepicker issue
I tried to disable a few and now the issue doesn't happen anymore with events i creat. The ones I already created still have the same issue.
Also, when displaying the first to letters of the week day in the date (So when I use Date Format D, d.m.Y as a long date) the date picker has a problem. Regarding that I noticed that when editing and event, the long date is used instead of the backend format

Another question i had is what is the short date for? I can't figure out how to display it or where to use it.
Thanks for the response!

More
4 years 1 month ago #389 by admin
admin replied the topic: Datepicker issue
Short date is for displaying dates of events that span over multiple days. Like "10/12-11/12/02013" --> the "short" one is "10/12"

Will investigate the problem with the date picker in relation to specific formats. Thanks for the information

Fabrizio

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds