Attachments Plugin

• IT-grufti
  • IT-grufti's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #233 by IT-grufti
IT-grufti created the topic: Attachments Plugin
Hi Fabrizio,
when showing the SimpleCalendar List in frontend I get the following warning:

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in D:\xampp\htdocs\bnf\plugins\system\show_attachments\show_attachments.php on line 160

and the attachment isn't shown in frontend editing screen.

I have activated the Attachments plugin for SimpleCalendar!

Rolf
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by IT-grufti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #234 by admin
admin replied the topic: Attachments Plugin
This appears to be caused by the "&id=" query string in the URL. Don't know (yet) why Joomla autonomously puts the id in the calendar view, but will find out as soon as I'm back.

Best regards
Fabrizio

• IT-grufti
More
4 years 3 months ago #280 by IT-grufti
IT-grufti replied the topic: Attachments Plugin
Hi Fabrizio,
after updating SimpleCalendar to version 3.0.8 this error-message doesn't occur again. But in frontend edit-mode it is possible to make an attachment to a not defined simpleCalendar category in the event list. That's no good idea :woohoo:

Instead in backend the attachments-list is not shown in article-view (see attached screenshot) Pay attention to the error-messages (in german) regarding the custom field definition (they are defined in the attachments component).

The same is in article edit view at frontend (but without the error-messages regarding the missing custom field definitions.

Have a nice weekend!
Rolf

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
4 years 3 months ago #293 by admin
admin replied the topic: Attachments Plugin

IT-grufti wrote: Hi Fabrizio,
after updating SimpleCalendar to version 3.0.8 this error-message doesn't occur again. But in frontend edit-mode it is possible to make an attachment to a not defined simpleCalendar category in the event list. That's no good idea :woohoo:

Not sure I understood that correctly... What do you mean by attachment to a "not defined simpleCalendar category"?

Instead in backend the attachments-list is not shown in article-view (see attached screenshot)

Ok, this may be... Fill fix.

Pay attention to the error-messages (in german) regarding the custom field definition (they are defined in the attachments component).

These are not error messages, but placeholders. Define the custom field labels (in the settings), and the custom fields will appear there :)

The same is in article edit view at frontend (but without the error-messages regarding the missing custom field definitions.
Have a nice weekend!
Rolf

See above.

Thanks!
Fabrizio

• IT-grufti
More
4 years 2 months ago #305 by IT-grufti

admin wrote: These are not error messages, but placeholders. Define the custom field labels (in the settings), and the custom fields will appear there :)

Fabrizio,
if I decided not to need custom fields, why shall I define their labels :ohmy: ?

And in frontend edit mode they are never editable, even if they are defined and used! Try it out, please.

Rolf

• IT-grufti
More
4 years 2 months ago #307 by IT-grufti

admin wrote:

IT-grufti wrote: in frontend edit-mode it is possible to make an attachment to a not defined simpleCalendar category in the event list. That's no good idea :woohoo:

Not sure I understood that correctly... What do you mean by attachment to a "not defined simpleCalendar category"?

I mean this link:

with this result:

Try it.
Rolf

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds