Select category missing in Frontend View

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #214 by admin
admin replied the topic: Select category missing in Frontend View
That is Joomla, that doesn't let you access forms without clicking on them first. ;) Go to a list view, click on any event, open it in edit mode. Or click on "Add event".

The drop-down is there in the event edit view. In all of my browsers. See the screenshot above. If this is not what you meant, please explain.

Fabrizio
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crimle
  • crimle's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #217 by crimle
crimle replied the topic: Select category missing in Frontend View
SimpleCalendar Frontend Category Select Dropdown.png
Sorry, I do not speak of the edit-view. I miss the category-select dropdown in the frontend-view. Visitors of the website should have the possibility to select either "All categories" or one category from a dropdown list. See attachment. Furthermore administrators should have the possibility to create menu items that either display all categories or one or more certain category(ies) selectable from a dropdown list. The visibility of the dropdown should be definable in the settings panel. I am pretty convinced that this was possible with the old SimpleCalendar extension.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by crimle.

More
4 years 4 months ago #218 by admin
admin replied the topic: Select category missing in Frontend View
Okkk now I got it :whistle: B)
A live selection or filter is currently not possible in SimpleCalendar, although that is something I have been working on but not to a satisfactory result until now. Look forward to that in a future release.
You can, however, chose to assign one or many categories to a menu item. See the following screenshot. Just select the category, or tghe categories, that you want to display.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Fabrizio

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds