How does one use the custom fields?

• hgdc
  • hgdc's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #148 by hgdc
hgdc created the topic: How does one use the custom fields?
How does one use the custom fields? I also noticed that in SQL database there is a field called price but the custom fields or the price field does not appear at 'frontend columns'.

The other thing is that if one adds a new column - it is impossible to delete it afterwards. After saving it, it appears again.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #150 by admin
admin replied the topic: How does one use the custom fields?

hgdc wrote: How does one use the custom fields? I also noticed that in SQL database there is a field called price but the custom fields or the price field does not appear at 'frontend columns'.

Custom fields are... custom fields. If you provide a label in the settings, the corresponding text box appears in the event edit form and they both appear in the detail view.

The other thing is that if one adds a new column - it is impossible to delete it afterwards. After saving it, it appears again. Thanks

Bug found, corrected, available from 3.0.6 soon. Actually, if you change any text label, the fieldset is updated and then saved correctly. Delete the column, update any text field -> ok. But my solution is better, if you can wait.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hgdc

• hgdc
  • hgdc's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #152 by hgdc
hgdc replied the topic: How does one use the custom fields?
Custom fields do not appear, hence the question.On "Frontend columns' dropdown I get Name, Venue, Start date, End date, Date Combined, Start Time, End Time, Time Combined, Category Name, Event Status, Status Color. No 'price' or the two custom fields that are labeled in Layout section.

On 'Detail' when putting an event these fields are not there either.

More
4 years 5 months ago #153 by admin
admin replied the topic: How does one use the custom fields?
Will check and add the columns in the drop-down accordingly.
Thanks
Fabrizio

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds