Events not showing up in back end

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #858 by kens
kens created the topic: Events not showing up in back end
I administer a site that has registered users with access to the Simple Calendar component. When I installed it and trained users on adding events, they used the back end (admin) access to add events. Now, no events show up in the back end. They are able to edit their events from the front end. But no events show up in the back end. Attached are front and back end views from my account as super user, so I should be seeing all events. BTW: I donated to your work. I'm waiting for a key. Thanks.

I've tried twice to upload images of the back and front end screens, but the uploads fail. They are under 100k in size..
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by kens. Reason: Tried to attach smaller size files. Still not working.
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 1 month ago #859 by admin
admin replied the topic: Events not showing up in back end
Hi Ken,
the image attachments need to be smaller than 150 kB and 1024x800 in size. If you still are unable to upload them, please send them as an attachment to software (a) albonico ch , I'll take a look asap.
I haven't received orders for validation keys lately, have you completed our shopping at software.albonico.ch/shop/product/view/1/2.html ?
Best regards
Fabrizio
More
1 year 1 week ago #869 by kens
kens replied the topic: Events not showing up in back end
Sorry I'm just getting back to this. It's been a busy couple months. First, I see what I did regarding the validation. I donated and didn't order a key. I just completed the order for the key.

Second, the images I tried to attach are under 100k. So, I'll send them through email. I still can't access calendar data through the back end. Front end works fine. Back end does not.
More
1 year 4 days ago #872 by admin
admin replied the topic: Events not showing up in back end
I received your images, but it seems that you are mixing two calendar components. While the first two images show SC, the last image shows another component, definitely NOT SimpleCalendar.

Best regards,
Fabrizio
More
1 year 4 days ago #873 by kens
kens replied the topic: Events not showing up in back end
Okay. I'm a dufus. The reason they don't show up in Simple Calendar is because the client isn't using it. Sorry to distract you.
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds