Empty Trash problem

More
4 years 5 months ago #65 by tbs57
tbs57 created the topic: Empty Trash problem
Hello,

I installed joomla 3.1.1 Stable and simplecalendar 3.01. Installation was fine. I used it in front end without any problem too..
I played a lot with it, and you can guess what's happen:
I wanted to delete all my events, so I went to administrative panel, selected all the events and clic on trash Icon, (no problem, trash Icon appeared in front of each event), next step is my problem, I tried to empty the trash with the "empty trash cross button", blank screen, nothing happen and my events are still there after refreshing the page.

I hope it's my mystake, did I forget something?

Thanks a lot
Thierry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #66 by bionic nelly
bionic nelly replied the topic: Empty Trash problem
I have the same problem as well.

The blank screen happens also when I click on the frontend to add an event - it does add the event but when you click to save it, it just goes blank when it should be re-directing to the events list after saving.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tbs57

More
4 years 5 months ago #69 by admin
admin replied the topic: Empty Trash problem

tbs57 wrote: I installed joomla 3.1.1 Stable and simplecalendar 3.01. Installation was fine. I used it in front end without any problem too..
I played a lot with it, and you can guess what's happen:
I wanted to delete all my events, so I went to administrative panel, selected all the events and clic on trash Icon, (no problem, trash Icon appeared in front of each event), next step is my problem, I tried to empty the trash with the "empty trash cross button", blank screen, nothing happen and my events are still there after refreshing the page.

I hope it's my mystake, did I forget something?

It's a typo in the function, will be corrected in 3.0.2 shortly.

Fabrizio
The following user(s) said Thank You: tbs57

More
4 years 5 months ago #70 by admin
admin replied the topic: Empty Trash problem

bionic nelly wrote: I have the same problem as well.

The blank screen happens also when I click on the frontend to add an event - it does add the event but when you click to save it, it just goes blank when it should be re-directing to the events list after saving.

It's not the same problem (his post is about deleting events, in the backend). I tried several frontend submissions while testing and got no problems.

Does it happen on the demo page as well? demo.albonico.ch/joomla3

Fabrizio
The following user(s) said Thank You: bionic nelly

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #72 by bionic nelly
bionic nelly replied the topic: Empty Trash problem
Fabrizio, it doesn't happen on the demo page which is good but I'm puzzled as to why it is happening on my localhost....

I used a fresh installation with a blog sample data on my localhost and installed the simplecalendar and added the "add event" to menu, and added an event and then it would go blank with this in the browser bar: index.php/add-an-event?view=form and white screen.

Hope this helps..... sorry I put my posting in the wrong place but it was the blank screen that I thought was related to this post, please feel free to move my posting under a new topic.

UPDATE: I investigated and I I think I know why it causes my screen to go white when I add an event. It is because of the email that the SimpleCalendar has been set up with therefore it doesn't know what to do when it is in localhost mode. I had that instinct when I installed it online and it worked....phew relief! :woohoo:
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by bionic nelly. Reason: Further investigation

More
4 years 5 months ago #85 by tbs57
tbs57 replied the topic: Empty Trash problem
Thanks Fabrizio,

3.0.3 (sure 3.0.2 too) solved my "empty trash" issue.

Thierry
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds