Dutch Translation SimpleCalendar

More
4 years 6 months ago #9 by admin
admin replied the topic: Dutch Translation SimpleCalendar
Found the problem in two strings which started with " instead of ". Will check why this is so ASAP. Corrected in Transifex.

BTW if you by chance find english (base) strings that start and/or end with a double quote, please ignore the double quotes.

Fabrizio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lucian
  • Lucian's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #11 by Lucian
Lucian replied the topic: Dutch Translation SimpleCalendar

admin wrote: It appears that the header information is not translatable through transifex. I will check the individual files once I download the translations and copy them to the correct INI files... Should not impact the translations in ANY way, these are only comments.

I know these header informations are comments only, but it maybe easy when troubleshooting to have the right information. No need to hurry with this.

admin wrote: Please put your site into Language Debug mode and report any language translation errors, as if no translation appears it is likely to be an error in the translation itself, which Joomla now refuses to load altogether.

Will try this later today.

More
4 years 6 months ago #14 by admin
admin replied the topic: Dutch Translation SimpleCalendar

Lucian wrote: - Google Maps - Center setting will nog be saved, after saving and reopening map the center is back on Lugano. Also on the add event page.

Sorry, but I can't reproduce this error. If I go to settings and move the Google Maps Marker or write and select an address in the Address box, it changes position. Upon saving, this will be the next center of GMap...

Many thanks for further clarification!

Fabrizio

• Lucian
  • Lucian's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #15 by Lucian
Lucian replied the topic: Dutch Translation SimpleCalendar
I've finished the dutch translation for the SimpleCalendar. After some minor changes all dutch translations seem to be oké.

Translated in transifex :)
Checked in Joomla :)
Changed and Approved in transifex :)

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds