Simple Calendar breaks with Joomla 3.4.3 Upgrade

• jmisrael
  • jmisrael's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #642 by jmisrael
jmisrael created the topic: Simple Calendar breaks with Joomla 3.4.3 Upgrade
Hello all, has anyone attempted to upgrade Joomla to the latest build 3.4.3? If so, did you have trouble with the Simple Calendar extension? After doing the upgrade, I get the following error when viewing Simple Calendar:

1054 Unknown column 'i.language' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.asset_id, c.access, c.alias, c.checked_out, c.checked_out_time, c.created_time, c.created_user_id, c.description, c.extension, c.hits, c.language, c.level, c.lft, c.metadata, c.metadesc, c.metakey, c.modified_time, c.note, c.params, c.parent_id, c.path, c.published, c.rgt, c.title, c.modified_user_id, c.version, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) != 0 THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as slug,COUNT(i.`id`) AS numitems FROM sma_categories as c LEFT JOIN (SELECT cat.id as id FROM sma_categories AS cat JOIN sma_categories AS parent ON cat.lft BETWEEN parent.lft AND parent.rgt WHERE parent.extension = 'com_simplecalendar' AND parent.published != 1 GROUP BY cat.id) AS badcats ON badcats.id = c.id LEFT JOIN `sma_simplecalendar` AS i ON i.`catid` = c.id AND i.state = 1 AND (i.language = '*' OR i.language = 'en-GB') WHERE (c.extension='com_simplecalendar' OR c.extension='system') AND c.access IN (1,1,5) AND c.published = 1 AND badcats.id is null GROUP BY c.id, c.asset_id, c.access, c.alias, c.checked_out, c.checked_out_time, c.created_time, c.created_user_id, c.description, c.extension, c.hits, c.language, c.level, c.lft, c.metadata, c.metadesc, c.metakey, c.modified_time, c.note, c.params, c.parent_id, c.path, c.published, c.rgt, c.title, c.modified_user_id, c.version ORDER BY c.lft

I reverted back to the backup I took before doing the upgrade and all is well again, but I would really like to get the upgrade done at some point.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Jon I.
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 4 months ago #646 by admin
admin replied the topic: Simple Calendar breaks with Joomla 3.4.3 Upgrade
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds