Default Date Field

• pedlin
  • pedlin's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #494 by pedlin
pedlin created the topic: Default Date Field
The Date entry defaults to 01.01.1970 when the entry is left blank and I am guessing this is due to the submit validation. For me to use I need to have a default such as 'To be advised' or better still a free text field. There are many events that my community would like to have as placeholders but due to a number of reasons the date and times are not available at that point in time. Short of not listing these events at all I am hoping that there is a solution. At this stage entries are from the back end only so validation is not that important. For front end submission the existing form and validations is OK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #498 by kris.kumar
kris.kumar replied the topic: Default Date Field
I am having a similar issue. After the first event I created, all events default to 01 January 1970. How many ever times I've change the date, it reverts back to 01 January 1970; and, therefore, the event(s) does not show up in my event list on the website. Please advise.

I chose this extension because it looked very simple and sufficient for my non-profits needs. However, it is turning up to be more challenging than what I'd anticipated.

More
3 years 3 months ago #505 by admin
admin replied the topic: Default Date Field
Most probably due to incorrect date/time formats in the settings. What is your setup?

F.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds